Friday, May 20, 2016

Thank you Allah for the great gift

Assalamualaikum everyone,
Good morning and have a great day!!
I just want to say TQ to the people I loved the most especially to my parents,my dad Mr. Muhammad Nasir bin Mohd Khalid and my mom Mrs Maimon Abdul Hamid for raising me up.To my beloved friends who always being there with me and special thanks to Mohammad Nurdin for coming into my life.

Yet this year will be the new chapter in my life and I am so blessed with all the gift I've had.
Syukur alhamdulillah....

No comments:

TENKIU Singgah

Jom share link blog korang ❤

✖DO&DONT✖

♥Kalau suka sama CIK ERYN♥
♥Sila klik pada TABUNG MASA DEPAN beliau♥
♥Di sebelah kiri blog♥

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Mozilla Firefox ye!!
Kalo rase belog CIK ERYN menyakitkan mata..memedihkan telinga
SILE KELUAR IKOT PINTU KANAN!!OK:)

♥ Senaman untuk menghilangkan mengantuk
atau stress ♥