Friday, May 21, 2010

mem0ries remain f0reber eber wif BFF

Yesterday I had a very gud time wif my bel0ved frens. Espc Jijah,Kak Ana,Kak Nik,Kak Aen,Kak Ecah,and Kak Fiza at BP Mall. At first, we had 0ur lunch at McD. I just bought funfries and a sundae c0ne. N0t very hungry actually.




Then, after finished 0ur luch, we went t0 BP Mall. Starightly, we g0 to the B0wling place where Kak Eli and the geng lepak's. While waiting Kak Ecah and frens, we had t00k sum pitcha 0f us.



After Kak Ecah have arrived, we planned t0 watch muvee. Yippi..!i l0ve muvee =)
They want t0 watch a nitemare 0f elms street. Unf0tunately, i had watch dat m0vee. S0 we watch r0bin hud. Tenks gurls f0r n0t making me dissap0inted. L0v u'0l
I have a very l0vely time yesterday. Tenks f0r making me hepi =)

No comments:

TENKIU Singgah

Jom share link blog korang ❤

✖DO&DONT✖

♥Kalau suka sama CIK ERYN♥
♥Sila klik pada TABUNG MASA DEPAN beliau♥
♥Di sebelah kiri blog♥

Paparan terbaik menggunakan Mozilla Firefox ye!!
Kalo rase belog CIK ERYN menyakitkan mata..memedihkan telinga
SILE KELUAR IKOT PINTU KANAN!!OK:)

♥ Senaman untuk menghilangkan mengantuk
atau stress ♥